Friday, September 18, 2015

I'm finding the Go Cutter so useful that I invested in a couple more dies.  I ordered the 1" finished strip die, because I love that size for nine-patches and  would use it a lot.

Then I chose the 2" quarter square triangle, because those are just tooo too fiddly to cut; I used a heap of them last year, and didn't enjoy cutting them at all, so now I can have as many as I want.  I made a 6" Ohio Star to test it, and was pleased with the results.
Then this 9" Lemoyne Star spoke to me, it's a favourite pattern and I love the idea of being able to sew them without any tricky cutting.  The sample I sewed was so easy to put together, it was a breeze; the centre could have been unpicked and one side moved a fraction, but I don't have time for perfection right now.  This is good enough.

These shapes are going to be so useful to me, and save my poor hands a lot of work.

2 comments:

Tanya 8:11 PM  

Love my accuquilt GO cutter. Love your quilts.

Anonymous,  8:34 PM  

Keryn, where do you buy your Go dies? Somewhere here in Aus or do you buy them from overseas?

Cheers
Lizzy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP