Wednesday, March 11, 2015

That wine last night really hit the spot!  So I'm finishing off the bottle tonight.
Today I finished two pantos, and loaded a third top  for Mereth to do tomorrow.   Maybe tomorrow I'll have a day to myself, and I can sew on one of my projects as a treat.  I haven't had any finishes for ages, mainly because I'm working on 4 major projects, and a minor one every now and then.  When I finish them all it will be over 30m to write into the spreadsheet, but I'm nowhere near finishing any of them. 

I've been kitting these four projects because my son is visiting next month, and he'll be sleeping in my sewing room.  I need to have things prepared so that I can set up a machine on my kitchen table and sew while I don't have access to my room.  It's good that Logical Me has this all under control, but Impulsive me just wants to sit down and sew it all up straight away.  Luckily there are so many other things I have to do, I don't have time for any sewing of my own.


Me and My Stitches   commented on the last post:

And I almost had a panic attack when I saw the fabric you used - shown in your 2nd picture, the red/pink in the bottom right hand corner. That is one of my all time favorite fabrics and I only have a fat quarter of it. What I wouldn't do for a bolt! 
Yes indeedy, that is a lovely fabric, and I only ever had a FQ.  This is all that's left, and I'm sad to have used it up.  One day I'm sure we'll have 'Print On Demand" fabric, and then we won't have to be stingy with our favourites.  I have a Very Precious FQ of a toile, and was aghast to see a blogger had used the same fabric for her ironing board cover.  Oh No!!! Don't waste it on that, send it to me......
 

1 comments:

Mayleen 11:28 PM  

A couple of years ago, I was surprised to find I'd had no finishes all year! Then I looked back and saw I'd been working on two major projects plus family stuff. I'm trying to remember its not a race to get the most projects done but what I'm learning and the enjoyment of quilting that matters!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP