Tuesday, April 22, 2014

We were walking the dogs at the football field the other night, and Dolly climbed up into the grandstand on a scavenging hunt. She knows that people drop food up there, and she snacks on some disgusting stuff if I don't stop her. By the time I climbed up after her I could hear an almighty racket, and this is what I found.

She had her head jammed so far in there that she couldn't pull it off.  Was it mean of me to take a photo before I rescued her?  She was none the worse for her experience, and cantered off in high spirits, reeking of  barbeque chips. Wot a life she has...

2 comments:

Diane-crewe 2:19 AM  

so funny x sort of thing my Sam would do!! lol x

Jan 10:24 AM  

Silly Dolly!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP