Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A good day out

Our day at the beach was wonderful, it was a glorious autumn day and everything looked special.  I didn't have my good camera with me, and the phone just couldn't capture the quality of light.
Dreary photo; in reality everything looked significant, all the colours of the beach and sea and water were like a perfect colour study.  It was a very uplifting experience to be there, with happy dogs, warm weather and superb food.
These are the best fish and chips in South Australia, I'm sure!  OUr happiness was complete when we discovered a new coffee place had opened up on the shorefront, and the coffee was very nice. Bliss.

We walked a lot further than we normally do, and at the end of the beach found a lot of shells, and many of these bleached crab shells.  They are so weird; if I was inventing a cartoon monster, I wouldn't have to look far for inspiration.
They don't look happy....




1 comments:

Tanya 9:16 PM  

Where are these best chips in SA from?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP