Friday, May 11, 2012

I think I've decided on the sashing for the blocks, so I'll get started on putting them together soon, and make some trial blocks for the borders and setting triangles.  I don't normally make quilts that require quite so much piecing, but it's a nice change to take some time and trouble over a project.

I'm actually quilting something of my own at last, the Honeycomb quilt from last year.  It's so satisfying to see it getting finished; it's off to be photographed after this, I'll have to say good bye to it for a while.

My home internet is still non-existent, so there won't be much blogging in my future; it has to wait till I go to work at the Hall, and then I'm busy doing 5 or 6 other things.  Oh well, I don't have time to be bored.

The crysanthemums just keep getting better and better, those colours are amazing. It makes me happy just to look at them.

3 comments:

Karen 9:53 PM  

Your quilt looks so good. I remember when you pieced it. Good that you are taking time for your own project.

Jan 4:34 AM  

Hope you aren't gone from blogging for long. I'm happy to see the quilting on the pieced quilt - one of my favorites!

Sue SA 7:14 AM  

The honeycomb quilt looks great, will be even better quilted! Bummer about your Internet connection, hope it can be resolved ASAP.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP