Monday, February 08, 2010

Week 6 Stash Report;

Used this Week: 11.5 metres
Used year to Date: 75.00 metres
Added this Week: .25 metres
Added Year to Date: 15.25 metres
Net Used for 2010: 74.75 metres

I'm doing well at not adding to the stash, at recording my usage, and actually using some fabric. It's starting to look hopeful that I'll hit the 100 metre mark sometime in February, which will please me greatly. I know I use lots of fabric, and make lots of quilts, but I never kept track of any of it before. It's nice to be able to see what's happening with my stash.

2 comments:

sewprimitive karen 3:58 AM  

You have used up a lot of fabric! I can't imagine trying to keep track of that but I like to read other people's reports :-).

Kathi 9:13 AM  

Hmmm... you might want to look at your math again. It looks like you subtracted only this week's fabric to get your net used. That
still an amazing amount of fabric used in less than 2 months!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP