Saturday, September 29, 2007

We actually had rain just as we crossed the border into South Australia, which was most welcome. It was very early morning, and the dark clouds and wet roads and golden light were very dramatic.
Those hills in the distance are the start of home territory for us.I love the blue scrub here,it's probably a form of saltbush, but we didn't feel like stopping to investigate.And finally we were back in our own little town. I can't believe I drove all that way! I enjoyed it so much that Mereth never got a go at driving. Next time I'll share, I promise.

6 comments:

Finn 2:02 PM  

So glad to hear you two have safely arrived! Home is good!!! Now some time to rest and enjoy..*VBS*
The scenery has been beautiful, thanks for taking all those great pictures. Hugs, Finn

meggie 3:43 PM  

Welcome to your Home Keryn!
Smooth settling.

Mary Johnson 11:47 AM  

Thanks for sharing all the photos of your journey with us. I'm glad you arrived safely.

Anonymous,  6:24 PM  

Yeah !!! you made it. I've enjoyed your photos along the way.
I hear you when you say the Hay Plains is boring and Loooonnnngggg.
You've had a long trip.
Hope you enjoy your new home.

Lynda (Granny K) 11:33 PM  

Good luck in your new home! Thanks for posting the pics. it looks awful hot and dry.
Best wishes from a rainy, chilly, UK.

julieQ 10:57 AM  

I love the pictures of the churches!! I was married in a tiny one room church in the mountains, which sadly no longer exists. But I have pictures!! have fun, JulieQ

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP